In any case, we inform you that the Supplier is responsible for the Cookies and the data treatment obtained through own and third-party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
The Cookies are files that contain a small quantity of information and which are downloaded in the user device when visiting a website, they are associated only with an anonymous user and his/her computer and do not provide evidences that allow access to the user's personal data.
The Cookies are essential for the function of Internet, its main purpose is to recognize the user every time he/she accesses to the Website allowing, in addition to improving the quality, offering a better use of the Website by customizing the services offered by the website, and offering the user information that is of interest or that may be of interest, in attention to the use made of the services.
Cookies use by the Supplier
Specifically, the Supplier is using Cookies for the purposes set below. If in the future the Supplier uses other Cookies for the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of it.
The installation of these cookies on the user's device will always take place once the consent is collected and/or configured.
In this Policy, all cookies used in the Platform are informed in a general way, however, for the user's knowledge, it is important to highlight that the cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Platform will be activated by default, and cannot be deactivated nor rejected by the user (always in compliance with current regulations).
Types and objectives of the cookies used:
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. Depending on who manages the data obtained through Cookies, they are grouped as follows:
- Own: Those that are sent to the editor that provides the service requested by the user.
- From third party: Those that are not managed by the editor, but by a third party who manages the data obtained through Cookies.
Depending on their permanence:
- Session: They remain during access and navigation on the website, they are deleted once the user leaves the Website.
- Permanent: They remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the Cookie.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary, which allow the user to navigate through the Website and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to customize some functions contained in the Website.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to analyze user navigation through the website, as well as to develop an accounting of them. Some of these cookies identify the user, while others only use aggregated data.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of the offer of advertising spaces that are presented on a website.
- Behavioural These are cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces and that store information on the behaviour of users regarding their browsing habits. Based on this, navigation profiles will be developed to show advertising based on it.
What cookies do we use on our Website?
This Policy informs, in a general way, about all the Cookies used on the Website.
It is important to highlight that the Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website will be activated by default, and cannot be deactivated or rejected by the user (in compliance with the current regulations).
The Cookies we use on this Website are our own and third party Cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are considered essential for browsing the Website, as they facilitate the user to use their features or tools, such as identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, ensuring navigation security, etc. Without these Cookies, the mentioned functions would be disabled. This is why these Cookies will be activated by default and cannot be configured by the user.
Google Analytics Analytical Cookies: The Supplier, through the Website, uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (henceforth, "Google").
Google Analytics Cookies have the purpose of analyzing the use made by users of the Website. If you want more information about it, you may visit the following URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/.
|_ga||.koyi.tv||It is a Google Analytics Cookie that uses a unique identifier to distinguish each user, anonymously, and performs an analysis on the interactions of those users to optimize services (analytic).||2 years|
|_gat||.koyi.tv||It is a Google Analytics Cookie to control the request rate (analytic).||1 minute|
|_gid||.koyi.tv||It is a Google Analytics Cookie used to distinguish the users (analytic).||1 day|
User's configuration to avoid Cookies
In compliance with the current regulations, the user may configure the installation of cookies through this link.
In the same way, the user may block Cookies through the browser configuration tools, or the browser may be configured to be notified when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- If Microsoft Internet Explorer is used, the option may be found in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If Firefox is used, the option may be found in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If Chrome is used, in Options > Advanced Options > Privacy. For more information https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en.
- If Opera is used, in the option Security and Privacy, the browser may be settled up. For more information http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-EN/cookies.html.
- If Safari is used, the option may be found in Preferences/Privacy. For more information http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_en.
Last updated: April 17, 2020 Copyright © "KOYI" All rights reserved.