- Data controller: KOYI TALENT, S.L. (henceforth, "KOYI")
- Tax ID code: B-76341254
- Address: Avda. de la Feria, 1, Edificio INCUBE, 35012, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Record data: Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas, Tomo 2214, Libro 0, Folio 173, Hoja Número GC-55440, Inscripción 1ª.
- E-mail: email@example.com
The access, browsing and use of the website https://www.koyi.tv/ (henceforth, the “Website”) implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice. Its observance and compliance will be demandable with to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website.
This Legal Notice regulates the access, browsing and use of the Website, notwithstanding that the Owner reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access and/or use. The access and/or use of the Website, after the entry into force of its modifications or changes, implies the acceptance of them. The access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will, in any case, be clearly shown and must be expressly accepted by the users.
3. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
The access and use of the Website does not require registration. However, the access and browsing through the Website assume that the User accepts it in full and is obliged to fully comply with this Legal Notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Website.
In any case, access to and browsing on the Website by minors under fourteen (14) years old is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, which will be considered as responsible for the acts carried out by the minors under their care, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Owner is the possessor or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate the Website, as well as all the contents offered in it, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
In no case it will be understood that the access, browsing and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of those rights by the Owner.
The references to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the Owner or by third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of the Owner or its legitimate owners. At no time does access, navigation or use of the Website and/or its contents gives the User any right over distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided in this Legal Notice.
It is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if there is no prior, express and written authorization of the Owner or, where appropriate, of the Owner of the corresponding rights.
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to the Owner through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do it freely, that that information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges taking responsibility, leaving the Owner undamaged, for any communication or content that he/she sends personally or in his/her name.
5.1. LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
In the event that links to other websites are displayed on the Website through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, the Owner informs that they are managed by third parties, without the Owner having any human or technical means to know about prior form and/or control and/or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website. The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another third party web page will not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between the Owner and the person responsible for that third party website.
If the Users had effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately notify the Owner in order to proceed to disable the access link to them.
5.2.LINKS TO THE OWNER’S CHANNEL IN OTHER PLATFORMS
The Owner does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain materials, information or content that are unlawful, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene laws, morals or public order, or social norms generally accepted.
In any case, the Users may establish links that lead to the Website, provided they meet the following conditions:
- It is not allowed to create a browser or border environment on the sections of the Website, nor can the Website be modified in any other way;
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website;
- The Web page where the link to the Website is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights, including the rights of Intellectual or industrial property and/or the right to honour, personal or family privacy or to one's own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulatory rules for the protection of personal data.
The Owner does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Web page that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of illustration and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and or any of its contents, in general and that do not comply with the stipulated in this Legal Notice.
6. USE, RESPONSABILITIES AND GUARANTEES
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. In particular, and without the following listing being absolute, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer of a third party.
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other users.
- Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morals and public order.
- Access without authorization any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, any server of the Owner, or the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or forgery, password extraction or any other illegitimate means.
- Breaking, or attempting to break, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the contents offered on the Website.
- Carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of the Owner, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- prevent the normal development of an event or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result thereof and / or using fraudulent participation methods, by any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or in any way violates these Conditions of Use.
The breach of any of the previous obligations by the User may entail the adoption of the appropriate measures covered by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, without any possibility of compensation for any damages caused.
In the event that you find any information or content on the Website that may not be adequate, contrary to current regulations, or contrary to the conditions set forth in the Website, please inform the Owner immediately by means of firstname.lastname@example.org
The Owner declares that he/she has adopted all the necessary measures, within his/her possibilities and the state of the technique, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and minimize system errors, both from the technical point of view and from the published contents on the website.
The Owner will not respond for reasons beyond its control, among which they may be listed in a non-limiting manner: force majeure, Internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of the Owner, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, outside the control and due diligence of the Owner, there will be no compensation to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
8. GENERAL TERMS
The Owner reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, surfing, use, accommodation and/or download of the content and/or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notice to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
The Owner may modify the terms and conditions stipulated here, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way that this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users. The temporary validity of this Legal Notice, therefore, coincides with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become effective.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice was declared void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Court or competent administrative authority, said nullity or non-application shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
9. GENERAL APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Website is governed by current legislation in Spain.
For any dispute that may arise in the interpretation and application of this Legal Notice, and to the extent permitted by current legislation, both the Owner and the Users, expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - Spain, renouncing its own jurisdiction if any.
Last updated: April 17, 2020 Copyright © "KOYI" All rights reserved.