- Data controller: KOYI TALENT, S.L. (henceforth, "KOYI")
- Tax ID code: B-76341254
- Address: Avda. de la Feria, 1, Edificio INCUBE, 35012, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
KOYI may not be responsible of the data treatments made by means of web sites that are not its responsibility.
3. OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The information required in the Website forms are, in general terms, compulsory (except that in the required field the contrary is specified) in order to fulfil the established purpose. Thus, if those data are not facilitated or it is not done correctly, it may not be able to fulfil the billed requests by the User, notwithstanding that the content of the website may be visualized.
4. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF KOYI TO PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal information facilitated by the User by the contact form of the Website may be treated by KOYI according to the following purposes:
- To attend query, suggestions and claims that the User informs KOYI. These data may be kept for this purpose throughout the query management, suggestion and/or claim and, even later, until the possible responsibilities derived from the consultation prescribe over time.
The personal data provided through the registration form in a job offer (it will be published when there is a selection process) will be processed by KOYI in accordance with the following purposes:
- To carry out the evaluation of your application for the selection process and, when applicable, carry out the necessary actions for incorporation in the selection process, as well as in future processes that may be of interest. Unless otherwise indicated, your data will be kept for a period of one year from your enrollment in the offer. Therefore, it is your responsibility to keep said data updated as they may be used to notify KOYI offers that may be of interest to you.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TRATED BY KOYI?
According to the contact form available in the website, KOYI will deal with the following information:
- Identification information: name, surname, etc.
- Contact information: e-mail, telephone number, etc.
According to the registration form for the registration in a job offer KOYI will deal with the following information:
- Identification data: name, surname, etc.
- Contact data: e-mail, telephone number, postal address, etc.
- Academic and professional data: education/qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in professional colleges or associations.
- Employment details data: profession, job, non-economic payroll data, worker history.
- Other data that may be included in the Curriculum Vitae.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
- The processing of the personal data related to the query management, suggestions and/or complains is based on the User’s consent in the moment of the request.
- The processing of data related to the application for registration of the job offers is based on the consent of the User.
Where appropriate, keep in mind that you can withdraw consent at any time and that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out prior to its revocation.
Your data may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
- Courts and Security Agencies in cases required by law.
No data will be transferred to third parties unless required.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
No international data transfer will be made.
The hosting of this Website is located within the European Union.
9. USER’S RESPONSABILITY
- Guarantees that he/she is over 18 years old and that the data he/she provides to KOYI is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data that he/she communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that he/she responds to his/her real situation.
- Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties that he/she provides their data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. The User also guarantees that he/she has obtained their authorization to provide their data to KOYI for the purposes indicated.
- The User will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that he/she provides through the Website and for direct and indirect damages and losses caused by KOYI or third parties.
10. USER’S RIGHTS
The User may contact KOYI by a writing sent to the mentioned address, with the reference “Data Protection” or by an e-mail to email@example.com, attaching the ID card, anytime and free of charges, in order to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User is being processed at KOYI.
- Access to his/her personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Ask for his/her data delay.
- Obtain from KOYI the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to his/her particular situation when the processing of his/her data (specifically, for commercial purposes by KOYI), the User may object to the processing of the data. KOYI will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- To challenge the automated decisions adopted by KOYI.
- To ask for the portability of the User’s data.
- To make a claim regarding the protection of his/her personal data on the corresponding control authority (in the case of Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights will be conditioned to the compliance with the requirements established by the regulations in force at any time.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
KOYI will deal with the User’s data, always, in a confidential way and keeping the perceptive duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: April 17, 2020 Copyright © "KOYI" All rights reserved.